The power of a ringing phone gets noticed. If visitors to your site start calling your sales team, it will be noticed. You need to be able to measure the calls and toot your own horn as well. Unlike leads, calls have a power beyond a graph in a PowerPoint presentation. To become an indispensable marketer, make the phone ring.
Highlights (click to tweet):
- To become an indispensable marketer, choose things that have a visible impact on the business.
- Form leads too often wither in the CRM freezer.
- Phone calls don’t get cold.
- In our experience, a phone call is worth between 5 and 10 times more in revenue than a form.
- Alignment, Emotion, Clarity and Value — make for effective calls-to-call.
For text and images, visit MarketingLand.com.