Webinars are powerful lead generators. A webinar attendee has raised their hand as a potential prospect better qualified than most of your other leads.
- Webinar attendees have a problem that you solve.
- Webinar attendees are willing to spend 30, 45, or 60 minutes to solve that problem.
- Webinar attendees are often further along in the sales funnel.
Thus, getting people to your webinar is important. Your visit-to-registration conversion rate is key.Your Webinar Registration Conversion Rate
If you flip this equation, you get the Webinar Registration Abandonment Rate. No one wants to be abandoned.
So, I cringe when I see what the Webinar providers use as registration pages. These pages are austere, provide little customization, and prevent me from measuring my conversion rate.
It’s so bad that marketers are required to provide instruction pages to help their visitors get through the registration process.
In this article, you will find the kind of registration process I prefer. I invite you to check it out. It is provided by Hublished, a new service that gives marketers control over the webinar lifecycle.
This registration process is superior because:
- My hard-won visitors never leave my site to register.
- The registration overlay doesn’t have to remind them of why they were interested in the topic.
- Registrants aren’t left at some random thank you page after registering.
- I get the data I need to calculate my registration conversion rate (and I expect it to be higher).
Give it a Try
When you complete this registration, you will have registered for a 30-minute webinar on How Webinar Content Fuels Conversion. You'll want to attend or watch the recorded webinar later.
We have a full description of the webinar avaialble.